Saturday, January 25, 2014

Gonna copy/pasta this from my Tumblr:
(Click on photo for larger size)



Welp, I almost have this bad boy complete. All that’s left is to acquire the buttons and pickelhaube for this steampunk impression and I’m done.
The word “Militärpolizei" is, from what I've read up, the literal translation of "military police". This outfit itself doesn't originate 100% from the historically-accurate designs of actual Schutzpolizei or Feldgendarmerie uniforms. Technically, it’s either Prussian or Imperial German, since it’s based on the German uniforms of the World War I era.
I had the desire to design my own thing and perhaps put a slight back-story to this since it does pertain to alternate history in its own way, I suppose.
I can’t wait to get this done so I can strut my stuff at historical happenings and such.


No comments:

Post a Comment